Will the bulls lead the USDCHF at 0.9928?
The USDCHF, after rising from 0.9835 to 0.9910, has now stabilized below today’s major pivot point area, the 0.9928 level.
Stochastic oscillator’s latest formation shows a pattern of a steady appreciation at the 45 level where the pair is expected to retrace to the upside.
In the condition where the pair stabilizes above the 0.9928 level and the upside pressures somehow get more tensed, the price could rise to the 1.0029 zone, Fibonacci’s 423.6%.
Should the bulls gain the control over the price in today’s session they would then resume their steady but successful upside momentum that started as of the 10th of October 2016.
Alternatively, in the event where the bearish pressures force the pair below the 0.9867 zone, the price could drop to 0.9766.
- The Housing Starts (MoM) (Sep) and the Building Permits (MoM) (Sep) releases are expected to have a medium influence on the U.S. dollar
- There are no any releases on the Swiss franc
· Probable trend (Bullish): 0.9928
· Bullish take profit target: 1.0029
· Stop loss target: 0.9867
· Alternative trend (Bearish): 0.9867
· Bearish take profit target: 0.9766